Our panel discuss the issues, and advantages of using Glassdoor. They shed light on how their own organisation's use Glassdoor to build a strong employer brand.
Join AMICULUM's careers team as they tell the story of they supported the organisation's growth journey in a fiercely competitive and talent short market and learn about:
• How delivering a great candidate experience differentiates SMEs from big corporate competitors in talent short markets
• How leveraging company values in the recruitment process enhances the experience, retention and advocacy of candidates and employees
Everyone wants the best candidates... so you've got to do something to make your organisation stand out from the rest! 🤔 Our panel of recruiters discuss how to do this...
Candidate experience really is everything, but how does your candidate experience need to change to respect the needs of candidates in 2022?🤔
The panel discuss many of the big factors that have impacted recruitment over the past 2 years, including:
• A dramatic rise in the adoption of technology, especially video meetings
• Many more candidates looking to change roles/careers
• The rise of more flexible working including many more hybrid and remote roles
Raph's talk was based around delivering a first class candidate experience using data and insight, covering the following;
• Understanding your drivers
• Deciding your measures
• Building trust within your business
• Perpetual evolution and scaling
Our panel discuss how we can build diversity and inclusion into our recruitment processes, ensuring that all candidates can access and apply to vacancies.
Over the past 2 years, we've had to adjust to some huge changes both generally and in the world of recruitment... but what's next?🤔 Bill Boorman, founder of TruMunity recruitment events, and part-time stand up comedian joined us for a Q&A style chat, answering:
• How will candidate expectations change? Will candidates be more comfortable with the likes of Chatbots, automation and AI in the future?
• How will the role of a recruiter need to change in the future?
• Will the stress/anxiety that we all experienced or witnessed in the last 2 years, change how we engage with candidates to be more caring and considerate?
Flexible working... what's it good for?🤔 Cheney Hamilton, flexible working expert covered:
• Who is seeking flexibility?
• What type of flexibility are they looking for?
• What can businesses do to attract these candidates?
• What could the future look like? What should you be considering
• Impact of Automation, how will you business offer stability and security over the next 10 years
Candidate experience really is everything... but how do you ensure your candidates still have a great experience during a pandemic? Vikki joined our sub1000 conference to tell the story of how Policy Expert's candidate experience had to change and adapt throughout 2021 as their customer base grew massively, as well as their number of employees.